Saturday, February 21, 2015

Memebox 1st Anniversary Box Review

Memebox is not available for international customers anymore except for customers in US which means this is one of my last Memebox. This box released last year to celebrate Memebox birthday. Five products are included in this box.


1. Tosowoong Bee AC Control Toner $15
"Tosowoong's AC Control series is formulated from naturally derived ingredients - bee venom, galactomyces, and bifida ferments - that effectively soothe and neutralize acne-prone or stimulated skin. This skin care line is especially recommended for those with sensitive, problematic skin that recieves damage easily from dryness and the external environment"

I haven't tried any bee related product before and I like to receive product from a brand that I know which makes this product interesting for me. You could either get a toner och lotion. I got the toner but it has a spray which make me hard to believe that this is a toner and not a mist. This product doesn't has any scent which I believe many people will like. 



2. Unni Recipe Makes Your Skin Smooth Firming Pact SPF25  PA++ Light Beige  $24"Most cushion pacts offer flawless coverage along with strong adherence but only end up choking the skin all day, ultimately brings about dehydration, break-outs, and premature aging. However, this innovative Unni Recipe Pact helps skin breathe through and over full makeup. Its moist, cushiony formula is infused with a mix of galactomyces, bifida, and lactobasillus ferments and Unni Recipe's special "Silky balance Network". It smoothly coats over skin with a natural coverage and leaves skin feeling silky soft and revitalized"

Whshed it was a BB cushion in the box instead. This is called firming pact which I think is a powder foundation. You can't just dab the sponge on the product like a powder, you need to press against the product. The formula is a little bit dry but as it states, it give a light coverage. The color is too light for me but perfect for my mom. I like it has a separating peace that keep the sponge away from getting dirty.




A.H.C Whitening Cream SPF35 PA++ 30ml $38
Skin brightening is with no doubt one of the most sought-after features that Korean women take into consideration when purchasing skin care or base makeup products. This AHC Whitening Cream combines moisturizing cream, sunblock, brightening cream, and complexion correcting cream to provide the ultimate 4-in-1 multi-care. A vitamin-rich blend of niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, lemon, kakadu plum, kamu kamu berry and betaine deeply replenishes dry, damaged skin and visibly corrects uneven skin tone to create the signature dewy, translucent complexion so adored by Korean women.

Another whitening product from Memebox. This product goes to my mom as well so I haven't tried it. This is supposed to be used before applying foundation or bb cream. I suppose this works kind of like a primer. 


RiRe Cool Dr.Scalp+ 10ml &  Hot Speed Manicure 15ml $11
Enriched with various oriental medicinal extracts, the Cool Dr.Scalp+ works to cool down the scalp temperature for preventing possible hair loss and also to remove unnecessary impurities and dead skin cells from your scalp for both healthier scalp and hair. Then, there's the Hot Speed Manicure which works to penetrate deep into the hair cuticles, deliver abundant nutrition and creates a strong protein layer for maintaining the healthy moisture balance of your hair. 

I haven't tried anything similar before. On the instruction it says there is no needs for shampoo or rinse afterwards. I have gotten some hair loss issue lately so I will try this product and see how it feels. I think the packaging of those two products are cool .


RiRe Capsule Mask Pack 75ml $22
 Is your skin suffering from constant dehydration this winter? This innovative spray-type mask pack is here to save the day. A mix of adenosine, niacinamide, cherry blossom, evening primrose, and violet extracts rich nutrients and instant moisture resurge to dry, sensitive skin. 

I'm not a fan of getting several products from the same brand in one box. This is another product from RiRe. When I red spray evenly on the face under or over makeup, I thought the description was wrong because how can a mask pack being sprayed and as often as you need? This works more like a mist. The scent is stronger compared to the first product.


What I think of this box:
I won't say this box has the best combination of products because of two spraying products (but none is a real face mist). However, the products are fun and unique. I will have a lot of use of the toner and mask pack during the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment