Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Memebox - Winter Essential Masks

Memebox is not available for international customers anymore except for customers in US which means this is one of my last Memebox. This box released last year to celebrate Memebox birthday. Six different types of maks are included in this box.

1. VELIEVE Girlish Mask 20ml X 3ea
Full size product: 20ml X 3ea ($7)
Velieve’s Girlish Mask series comes in 4 different types each enriched with natural ingredients catered to target different skin care concerns – marine collagen for firming and tightening, honey extracts for nourishing, lemon extracts for brightening, and aloe vera extract for moisturizing and soothing. The thin pulp type sheet masks adhere tightly to skin with ease and without any mask essence drooping down.
The packaging is really cute. It's great that it came with three masks with different functions. I don't feel they differ from other sheet masks. I have tried the lifting one,the size of the mask is good and smells nice. Sheet masks is my favorite type of mask because it's simple to use.

2. RIRE Patting Water Pack 300ml
Full size product: 300ml ($42)

A new generation of ‘patting water packs’ that works miraculously to balance skin’s PH level, gently melt away dead skin cells, and ultimately enhancing skin tone and texture to reveal clearer, smoother complexion with continuous use. The yellow Lifting pack is made from evening primrose extracts and works to tighten and rejuvenate tired skin. The purple Brightening pack bases its formula on violet extracts which help to balance and brighten uneven skin tone. The pink Moisture pack is enriched with a blend of cherry blossom extracts to deliver rich hydration and healthy moisture & oil balance.

How to use
Remove makeup residues with cleansing oil or foam. Then fill 2/3 of a bowl with water and drop in 1~2 lid-ful of the Patting Water Pack. Mix well and gently pat it all over the face for 15~20 times. Do not rinse afterwards.

I haven't tried this yet because I have been lazy, I will try this sometime when I feel more energetic. However, this feels like an interesting product and nice color.  It feels like it will take some to finish up this bottle. I have gotten the moisture pack which is the one that I want the most.




3. INOFACE Real Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask 23ml
Full size product: 23ml ($2)

Replenish moisture and firmness to dry, sagging skin with the Inoface Real Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Masks each formulated from the concentrated essence of natural ingredients – snail mucus, Q10, collagen and aloe extracts. These masks are composed of highly effective skin soothing, moisturizing, and firming agents and are suitable for all skin types and for all 4 seasons.

I felt that this mask is thicker than other sheet masks that I have tried. I don't  know why but this doesn't felt comfortable on my skin at all. Aloe mask should be soothing and cooling. This doesn't suit my skin. It would be better if it was two of the first mask and tho of this kind of mask.



4. ESTHETIC HOUSE Collagen Jelly Mask Pack 100ml
Full size product: 100ml ($13)

Swallow your skepticism—pig collagen has been shown to be highly effective in firming and tightening the elasticity of skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Rich in collagen peptides extracted from pork rinds, this leave-in, highly-concentrated collagen facial mask pack from Esthetic House absorbs easily, leaving skin firmer, nourished, moisturized, and freshened. Suitable for all skin types.

How to use
Apply a moderate amount to clean face, massaging until absorbed. No need for rinsing off.

I haven't tried this yet because it feels somehow scarry to use it. I'm not a fan of the texture and scent, but I will give it a chance to try it.  You don't need to rinse it of which make me feel more uncomfortable of using it. Callagen is good for the skin, maybe I will let my mom try this first.



5. LASSIE’EL Raspberry Age Defying Yogurt Massage Mask 12g
Full size product: 12g ($6)

Deeply replenish and revive dry, dulled skin with a rich blend of yogurt extracts that effectively sloughs away dead skin cells and skin impurities from the pores and prevent oxidation of the skin. The yogurt formula consists of lactobacillus, raspberry extracts, and collagen extracts which all work to fight and diminish appearance of wrinkles and sagging, aging skin.

I have used this twice. I don't use one capsule per time, it is enough for several uses to me. I don't know if you should use it all up at once? This smells really good, just like yogurt but on a good way. I don't find it has done any difference with my skin but the skin feels soft.


6. PURE SMILE Jewelry Bubble Ruby & Pure Bubble Royal Jelly 3g X 2ea
Full size product: 3g X 2ea ($2)

These two wash-off facial packs are each formulated from concentrates of ruby extracts and royal jelly extracts. The Jewelry Bubble Ruby pack is a skin soothing and replenishing formula that consists of ruby powder, green tea, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera leaf, glycerin, vitamin E, and portulaca extracts. The Pure Bubble Royal Jelly pack is also enriched with over 40 kinds of vitamins and minerals and helps treat acne-prone skin types by deeply cleansing the pores and nourishing damaged skin.

This uses in the same way as the last product, massage it in and then rinse of. The packagings are really cute. It sounds a lot with over 40 kinds of vitamins and minerals. I will try it and see if it helps to treat my somewhat acne-prone skin. 


What I think
This box includes different types of masks that have different functions and uses in different ways. I don't have any favorite or "want to try the most" right now but all of them are unique and cool. I think this is one of the more interesting box of the mask boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment